Who Are We? Tentative composition of Electoral Mission of the Haiti Democracy Project as of Tuesday, January 17
The delegation is still in formation. The other eleven will soon be profiled
- The executive director of the Haiti Democracy Project in Washington. He was an election observer in Haiti for the OAS in May, 2000. U.S.A.
- A Haitian-American secondary-school teacher in Montgomery County, Maryland, resident of Hyattsville, Md., U.S.A.
- An analyst from the Frankfurt Peace Research Institute, resident in Berlin, Germany
- The director of a Haiti children’s fund, resident in Aspen, Colo. U.S.A.
- An attorney with the law firm of Mendoza & De Leon, Santo Domingo. Dominican Republic
- A prizewinning filmmaker resident in Santo Domingo. Dominican Republic
- A Haitian-American professional from Lake Mary, Fla. U.S.A.
- A graphic artist and webmaster, resident in Cabarete, Dominican Republic. Austria
- A professional, resident in Cabarete, Dominican Republic. Switzerland
- A Haitian-American businessman from New York resident in Ouanaminthe, Haiti. U.S.A.
- A Haitian-American businessman resident in Beltsville, Md., associate of the Haiti Democracy Project. U.S.A.
- An African-American executive director of Brothers & Sisters International, Washington, D.C. U.S.A.
- An English filmmaker resident in Cabarete, Dominican Republic. Great Britain.
Five women, eight men.