The Haiti Democracy Project is a Washington-based research group that promotes effective, responsive governance in Haiti and U.S. policies that conduce towards this end. Haiti must have settled governance if it is to attack the horrific problem of poverty. The project:
- publishes papers and books
- holds seminars and public meetings
- hosts delegations
- grants major-media interviews
- testifies for asylum applicants
- maintains this web page, https://haitipolicy.org.
The Haiti Democracy Project received its IRS designation as a tax-deductible organization under section 501(c)(3) on December 17, 2003.
Click here to
Or mail to: Haiti Democracy Project, 2303 17th St., N.W., Washington, D.C. 20009.